Miu Epstein Law, PC is dedicated to assisting clients by developing and obtaining protection of their valuable trademarks internationally and domestically through a comprehensive approach. By bringing in our extensive experience in various countries and jurisdictions throughout the world, our goal is to minimize clients’ burdens so that they can continue to thrive in their business.
MICHELLE MIU EPSTEIN
Michelle Miu Epstein began her career in Intellectual Property in 2011 working at a globally recognized intellectual property firm, specializing in domestic and international trademark prosecution. Over the years, Michelle honed her craft in navigating the particularities of brand protection in various jurisdictions worldwide.
Prior to starting her own firm, Michelle was the head of the trademark prosecution team and spent years focusing on domestic and international trademark prosecution and enforcement matters. She has represented clients in various industries, including, but not limited to Fortune 500 companies and other individuals and businesses in the food and beverage, cosmetic, fashion, entertainment, hospitality, financial services, and automotive and technology fields.
Since 2019, Michelle has been selected as an Intellectual Property Rising Star with Super Lawyers, where only 2.5% of attorneys in each state receive this prestigious distinction. Michelle was also recently appointed to serve as a member of the Emerging Issues Committee with the International Trademark Association (“INTA”) where she will lend her expertise to educate, propose policy recommendations and advocacy programs to the INTA Board.
Leadership and Organizations :
- International Trademark Association (Emerging Issues Committee Member, 2020 – 2021)
- Orange County Bar Association (Secretary/Treasurer of Intellectual Property & Technology Law Section, 2021)
- Orange County Bar Association (Young Lawyer’s Division, Community Outreach Chair, 2018)
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division (Vice-Chair of the Intellectual Property Law Committee, 2016 – 2018)
- Orange County Asian American Bar Association (Co-Chair of Social Committee, 2016 to Present)
- Filipino American Lawyers of Orange County (Member)
- Minority Cannabis Business Association (Policy Committee Member)
- Irvine Chamber of Commerce (Member)
- Asian Business Association of Orange County (Board Member, 2021-2022)
TRINITY LAW SCHOOL, Juris Doctor – Top 5% of student body.
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA IRVINE, B.A. – Criminology, Law & Society and Psychology & Social Behavior (Double Major).